Saturday, September 3, 2011

Daddy Let me drive

Just a short blog post today. Lots going on around the farm. Seems like there is such a short supply of time lately as I'm sure many of you can relate.


Dear Hubby and I are well, we are, I hate to say it "dieting". So far, so good. But many times in the evening we used to drive to town for a dairy queen. Now we need to fill that time doing something else.
We have gone for a few walks, but to be quite frank, by the time 7 o'clock rolls around, I'm too tired to exercise.

Driving around looking at fields has never been my thing either but we have taken to driving around and looking at fields. We often take the kids with us and as you may have already guessed, one of the benefits of living in the country is letting your kids drive before they are old enough too.a




 We usually drive up through the pasture and look for wildlife. Its a good time to spot deer.
I'm usually not quick enough or can't get close enough to take picture but we did get one of this Doe.

Coming up through the pasture-  a view of the back of the farmstead

and Miss Anna

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. If I don't exercise in the morning, it usually doesn't get done. As ot dieting, I just try and eat a little less; that counts, right? -smile-

    ReplyDelete